i. Masters’ Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a FIRST CLASS, SECOND CLASS (UPPER OR LOWER DIVISION)
ii. Ph.D Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Duration of Programme
Unless otherwise stated,
- Master’s Programmes (Full-Time) are of Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years duration.
- Ph.D Programmes (Full-Time) are of Three (3) Academic Years and (Part-Time) are of Four (4) Academic Years duration
The Department of Computer Engineering currently offers five postgraduate programmes:
- MSc. Information and Communication Engineering
- MSc. Data Communication and Networks
- MEng Information and Communication Technology
- MPhil Computer Engineering
- PhD Computer Engineering
Currently 1 and 2 are on hold.